We have designed and implemented plans to maximize your safety, the safety and security of our staff, and the safety of our medically vulnerable patients. We have invested a tremendous amount of thought, time, and resources into doing things right. As always, we care about not only your safety but also your overall experience with us.
When you visit, you will notice physical plant upgrades (plexiglass barriers, extensive HEPA filtration, ultraviolet air cleaners, high tech temperature scanners, advanced PPE, social distancing office flow, and more).
Physical measures, however, are only part of the solution. Due to the close-up, personal nature of our services, we have also re-engineered our office processes to maximize respiratory safety.
Below are outlined some of the steps we will be taking, and are asking you to take, at each visit until this pandemic has ebbed. Please familiarize yourself with them so you will know what to expect when we welcome you back.
Thank you for your patience with us, and your trust in us, as we navigate this COVID-19 pandemic together!
Dr. Nayak, Avani, and the Staff of NPS/ADS
The best, fastest, and easiest way to schedule, move, or cancel appointments is to text our main phone number at (314) 991-5438. You will reach the same friendly team receptionists as when you call, but you will receive faster, more convenient service. You can also still call if you prefer, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please stay at home for 2 weeks if you are not feeling well. We will gladly reschedule your visit.
- Please wear your own mask or face covering to the office, and cover both your mouth and nose at all times unless instructed otherwise by our staff. Our staff is exposed, close up, to multiple patients per day. Strictly limiting their mask-free interaction time helps minimize their risk. Our staff and their families are very grateful for your understanding.
- If you are unable to wear a mask covering both your mouth and nose, we welcome you back when the pandemic has ebbed and face coverings are no longer necessary for close face-to-face interactions.
- To check-in upon arrival, text our main phone number: (314) 991-5438. Please include your name and which provider you are seeing today.
- Our waiting room is temporarily out of service. Please wait in your car, and we will text you when your treatment room is ready.
- We are limiting building occupancy. Patients are limited to one guest which much be a self-sufficient child or adult. Surgical and lollipop sedation patients may have one chaperone at drop off and pick up. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- When you are brought into the building, our greeter will ask you “The 4 Questions,” take your temperature, sanitize your hands, and check your oxygen level.
- The COVID-19 liability release must be signed at each visit.
- Please bring your own pen to sign consents, credit card receipts, checks, etc.
- Please do not talk at all when your mask is off for treatment.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your visit for any reason.
- We are scheduling fewer patients per hour to minimize hallway traffic and allow time for enhanced disinfection between patients.
- To maximize appointment availability and minimize face-to-face time for safety, we ask that you limit social conversation with your provider. Please keep up with your favorite staff members on social media!
- To minimize foot traffic, maximize appointment availability for everyone, and minimize the potential for COVID contamination, all filler syringes are now “single visit use only.” Without exception, we will no longer be saving fillers or offering any touch-up visits. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Certain procedures that present an increased risk to our staff, such as microlaser peels, South Beach Peels, CO2 laser, and surgery of the face, will require pre-procedure testing at an additional charge. Pre-COVID quotes and purchases related to these procedures will, regrettably, require collecting this new testing fee.
- We are temporarily suspending spray tans due to the fact they vigorously circulate air in a confined space.
- Some providers and staff do not yet feel comfortable returning to work. Please understand this is a highly personal decision. We are also doing our best to accommodate missed appointments from during the lockdown. Please be patient with us, as we may offer you alternate providers for your summer appointments. Over time, you will be able to return to your regular provider as they return to work and the backlog of March/April/May visits is behind us.
Open House specials redemption window has been extended!
We are extending your time to use any 2019 open house specials through 3/31/21. After that time, all pre-purchased specials will expire. The cash value you paid will convert to non-expiring credit on your account valid for in-store purchases only.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding while we strive to deliver exceptional service and maintain safety for you and our staff!